If you would like to play games and are a true gamer, then Discord is one of the best platforms for connecting with other gamers. It offers you to contact other players while playing the game. But most gamers are facing some audio issues in Discord due to the audio cutting out. So, if you are facing the same issue then read this article and note down the solutions carefully.
Upgrade the Windows 10 Audio Drivers
- Hold the Windows and X buttons together on the keyboard to invoke the taskbar menu.
- After that, select the Device Manager.
- Once you reach the Device Manager’s window, click on the ‘Sound, video, and game controllers’ option.
- Scroll through the drop-down menu and select the system audio driver and right-click on it.
- Then click on the Update Driver option.
- You have to choose the ‘Search automatically for updated audio driver software’ option and wait to finish it.
- Now, in case you can’t locate any update, attempt the next process.
Reboot the Discord App
- Navigate to the Windows taskbar and right-click on it to open your system settings.
- After that, select the Task Manager option.
- You should select the Processes section and browse for Discord on the list.
- Then select the application and right-click on it and select the End Task option. Do the same for any associated processes.
- Finally, navigate to the Discord location on the hard drive then relaunch it.
Change Region Settings on Discord
- You should open the Discord app by right-clicking on it.
- Thereafter, select the Run as administrator.
- You should choose the down arrow button found on Discord.
- Then click on the Server Settings.
- Once you reach the section of the ‘Server Region’ and select the Change button.
- Choose an appropriate region.
Install the Discord Application Again
- Hold the Windows and X buttons together over the keyboard to open the menu.
- After that, select the option of ‘Apps and Features.’
- You should browse for the Discord in the list of applications and choose it.
- Now, choose the option of Uninstall application and follow any of the on-screen steps to finish the uninstallation procedure.
- Then download the newest version of the application of Discord.
- Later, perform the installer then finish the setup procedure by pursuing the steps.
- Now, sign-in to the account once again then check to view whether the problem is fixed.
John Hunt is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.